Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. When can we register for the 2022 Season? Online registration is now open. Please click on the register tab tin the upper right hand corner to register for one of our programs
2. What does the registration fee include:
Competition Team: full uniform package (uniform, bow, shoes), 3-4 competition entrance fees, competition music, competition gifts, outdoor and indoor practice facility rental, program insurance, affiliation fees, banquet admission, coaches training, first aid supplies, parades
Recreational Team: full uniform package (uniform, bow, shoes, body liner, spanks, poms), season gifts, outdoor and indoor practice facility rental, program insurance, banquet admission, coaches training, first aid supplies, homecoming items, parades
3. Are there any additional fees? The only additional fees would be spirit wear if you choose to purchase any, and also state fees IF a team makes it to the state competition at the end of the competition season.
4. Do you offer Sibling/Family discounts? Yes we off a $25.00 discount per sibling discount for recreational teams and a $50.00 discount per sibling for competition teams.
5. Do you offer a new cheerleader Referral Bonus? Yes. Every returning Jr. Eagles Cheerleader that refers a new (never registered before) cheerleader, will receive a $25.00 credit on their own registration fees (limit 2 per cheerleader)
6. What forms of payment of fees are accepted? We accept checks, cash and credit card (small fee applies)
7. Are there fundraisers for the organization? We will be offering many fundraising opportunities this season. You may use these funds to pay for all fees for the cheer season. A credit will be applied to each individual cheerleader's account that participates in the fundraiser.
8. When registering online, I am unable to upload a copy of my daughter's birth certificate (competition squads only). What should I do? If you are unable to upload a copy of your daughter's birth certificate while registering online, please send a copy to us via email, [email protected] Please reference your daughter's name and grade in your email. If you don't have a scanned copy of your daughter's birth certificate, you can take a picture of her birth certificate and send the picture to us. Please be sure the copy or picture is clear and legible.
9. When is the 1st day of practice? The first day of practice is July 25th. Practices will start out with teams practicing 2-3 days per week. Once school begins, recreational teams will practice 1 day a week. Coaches will let you know the practice schedule as soon as it becomes available.
10. Where do the squads practice? All practice locations are currently being scheduled. We will keep everyone up to date once they have been secured.
11. When do the squads practice, and for how long? Summer practices are Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays starting from 6:00pm-8:00pm for all squads until school starts. Once school starts, our competition teams will continue to practice 2-3 days per week on Monday, Tuesdays and Thursday. Recreational teams will go down to 1 day a week on Monday, Tuesday or Thursday.
12. When will competitions be held? As soon as we get confirmation of registration for the ICA competitions this season, we will get that information to our teams.
13. When does football games/sideline cheering begin? The 1st game of the season is usually the second to last weekend in August. (Yes, there is a game on Labor Day weekend.) All of our recreational squads cheer for the Jr. Eagles football organization.
14. How long does the cheer season last? The season lasts from late July through the month of November to include all Jr. Eagles football playoff and Super Bowl games and regular season competitions. Competition Squads will practice through early December if they qualify for State.
15. What age do you begin accepting cheerleaders? We accept all children entering Kindergarten through grade 8. We do not have tryouts.
16. Can I still register after the last scheduled registration? To guarantee a squad placement, it is highly recommended to register during our open registration dates. If you are interested in joining one of our cheer squads after our final registration is announced, please e-mail Michele Sanabria at: [email protected]
17. I’m moving, can I get a refund? Yes, you can get a partial* refund prior to July 1st, 2021. After July 1st, 2021 we DO NOT issue refunds. A $50.00 NON-REFUNDABLE FEE WILL BE ASSESSED ($25 for recreational squads) NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED FOR PURCHASED CHEER SHOES OR ANY OTHER PERSONALIZED/SIZED ITEMS RECEIVED OR ALREADY ORDERED FOR YOUR CHEERLEADER. All refund requests should be sent to Michele Sanabria at: [email protected]